CISF Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Application. CISF Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 1149 Constable/ Fire (Male) Vacancies: It is Good News for the Candidates who are looking for Constable Jobs. Employment Update!! Central Industrial Security Force recently published the CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification. There are 1149 Posts to fill Constable/ Fire (Male) Candidates who are interested in these Jobs in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Notification 2022 can get the details here.
The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2021
CISF Job Details :
Candidates who are willing to work in the CISF can apply for Constable/ Fire (Male) 2022. Job Seekers are selected for these Jobs based on the Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test, Written Exam, and Medical Test.
|Name of the Board||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable/ Fire (Male)|
|Number of Vacancies||1149|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||04th March 2022|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
- RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 | 1092 Vacancies | rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2021 | 1226 Vacancies | www.sbi.co.in
- UKPSC Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2021
CISF Posts Details
- Candidate must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification with science subject from a recognized Board
- Check the below-attached Advertisement for educational qualification details.
CISF Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||Candidates who have to complete the 12th Class or equivalent to apply for CISF Vacancies|
|Selection||Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode, Document Verification (DV), and Medical Examination (DME/RME)|
|Application Fee||For GEN/OBC Rs.100/- & For SC/ ST/ EXSM-NIL|
Candidates Age should have Between 18 to 25 Years & For OBC/ SC / ST 18-33 Years Based On Last Recruitment.
Candidates applying for CISF Recruitment 2022 Notification, will be selected based on their performance in the below tests.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination under OMR/ Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME)
How to Apply
All candidates are thinking about how to fill up the CISF Recruitment Online application form 2022? Follow the below-given steps and apply for the same before the deadline.
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force www.cisf.nic.in
- Check for the Official Notification and read it Carefully.
- Now, Click on CISF Recruitment 2022 Application form Link provided below.
- Fill in all the details in the CISF Application form 2022.
- The application on the proforma should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below.
- Finally, post the application form to the email address given on the notification to complete the CISF Recruitment 2022 Process.
- Please refer to the official notification for the postal address and Demand Draft details.
Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay – 3,600 (For All Posts)
|Starting Date to Online application||29th January 2022|
|Closing Date to Online application||04th March 2022|
|Go to the official website of CISF i.e. cisf.gov.in.Read the notification and check eligibility criteria.Apply from the link given below.|