pmuy.gov.in is the official website of PM Ujjwala Yojana. Please be careful of other fake websites. There are many fake websites on the internet about government schemes. So check the URL of the website before entering your details. Prime Minister Modi started the 2nd level of Ujjwala Yojana on 10 August 2021. Previously Ujjwala Yojana has some blockheads to reach Indian villages. In Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, PM Modi has improved many processes and make them digital.
So now you can just apply online and get a free cylinder for your household. Anyone who came into the correct category can apply online and get a cylinder at their doorstep. Check out details of Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 like application process, eligibility, online process, time of process below in this article.
- PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Eligiblity
- Documents Required to avil PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Helpline Number
- About Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- How to Apply For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
- Documents Required for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Apply Online at pmuy.gov.in
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Eligiblity
Only eligible Indian citizens can apply for the benefits. Immigrants are not welcome for this yojana because it’s a step toward one nation policy of the Indian government.
- Applicant ( woman only) must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connection from any OMC in the same household.
- Adult woman belonging to any of the following categories – SC, ST, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes, Forest Dwellers, People residing in Islands and River Islands, enlisted under SECC Households (AHL TIN) or any Poor Household as per 14-point declaration.
Documents Required to avil PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Know Your Customer(KYC)
- Aadhaar Card of applicant as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address in case applicant is residing at the same address as mentioned in Aadhaar (not mandatory for Assam and Meghalaya).
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made/ other State Govt. document certifying family composition/ Self-Declaration as per Annexure I (for migrant applicants)
- Aadhaar of beneficiary and adult family members appearing in document at Sl. 3.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC
- Supplementary KYC to support status of the family.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Helpline Number
1906 (LPG Emergency Helpline)
1800-2333-5555 (Toll Free Helpline)
1800-266-6696 (Ujjwala Helpline)
About Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
In May 2016, the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOPNG), introduced the ‘Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana’ (PMUY) as a flagship scheme with an objective to make clean cooking fuel such as LPG available to the rural and deprived households which were otherwise using traditional cooking fuels such as firewood, coal, cow-dung cakes, etc. Usage of traditional cooking fuels had detrimental impacts on the health of rural women as well as on the environment.
The scheme was launched on 1st May 2016 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri. Narendra Modi.
How to Apply For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
You can follow the steps below in order to apply for PM Ujjwal Yojana 2.0 and you can also apply offline through the nearest LPG dealer in your area.
- Visit official website www.pmuy.gov.in.
- One the homepage you will see PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online Form 2021, Click on it.
- A new page will open up where eligibility criteria and documents required for KYC are mentioned.
- In addition steps to register are also given over there.
- Now click on “Online Portal” and Three Options of different LPG Providers will be given. You have to select any one and click on it.
- A new page will open up where you have fill in all the details and click on submit.
- Now upload documents as asked in the vide application form.
- On Completion of Form, Recheck all your details because alteration will not be entertained further.
- Now click on submit after verifying your details to avail benefits of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
Documents Required for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
At least a copy of one of the documents listed below should be attached and the category mentioned in the form. The Address is to be entered against the relevant fields exactly as it appears in the POA. The person submitting KYC is required to produce the original document for verification by the distributor.
Proof Of Address documents with Category Code
Aadhaar (UID) POA01
Driving License POA02
Lease agreement POA03
Voter ID POA04
Telephone/Electricity /Water bill POA05
Self-declaration attested by a Gazetted Officer. POA07
Ration Card POA08
Flat allotment/possession letter POA09
House registration document POA10
LIC Policy POA11
Bank/Credit Card Statement
Proof of Identity documenbts
At least a copy of one of the documents listed below should be attached and the category mentioned in the form. The consumer is required to produce the original of the document for verification by the distributor.
List of documents Category Code
Aadhaar Number (UID/EID) POI01
Passport Number POI02
PAN Card Number POI03
Voter ID Card POI04
ID card Issued By Central/State POI05
Driving License POI06